Thursday, May 20, 2010

Regarding Philadelphia / Pennsylvania?

Dear advisors,





Thank you for reading my inquiry.





I would like to seek your advice of the Best travelling time, cost, and what transport to be taken from peony road, bristol, PA 19056, to Philadelphia City Hall.





May you also kindly advise regarding security/safety in Philadelphia.





What are the safety measures should be taken as it had been told that Philadelphia is ranking 6th as the most dangerous city and there are cases of homicide.





Please kindly advise.





Thank you very much..





Dave.


.

Regarding Philadelphia / Pennsylvania?
Dave,





I would drive down i-95. The train is an option, but I like to drive with my ipod. Visit Philly in the day when it is safer. If you are into the night scene, go in numbers and your will be left alone. I was attacked once in New Orleans, in part because I was with one other person. When hanging in Pittsburgh, I always stayed in a larger group. My roomate in college was from Bristol and still runs in the Mill Street Run there. It's a nice little town. Enjoy your trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment