Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quinceanera questions?

1. What type of clothes should I wear? Do I wear colors or not?





2. I'm actually going for my friend's 16th birthday but his sister is having her quinceanera also. Do I bring her a present as well?





3. I have a dress but I think it's a little too dressy for the quinceanera...it's a strapless, ivory backround w/ red peony (dahlia maybe?) flowers as a design. It goes a little past my knees. Should I go with a dress a little more "casual"? I've also worn it to my homecoming.

Quinceanera questions?
oh child you need to wear a nice dress that is a nice occasion
Reply:a cute dress is in order. if you know her bring her a gift, if not dont sweet it. itll be fine, just look amazing! my idea is to always look better than the quienseƱera


No comments:

Post a Comment