Friday, May 21, 2010

Twilight Fans!!! Does anybody know any good fan fiction for Twilight??

I want to read some fan fiction but I don't know which one to read. I DON'T like the ones where they are ALL HUMAN and the ones that are too far fetched. Also..please no "Edward and Tonya" stuff. I would also appreciate it if there were no BellaxJacob fan fiction either.





Please do not suggest "Peonies" it is TOO SAD!





I would prefer something funny or"fluffy".





Fan fiction I liked:


-Parenting Skills


-Stories by Silly Bella


-The one where all of the Cullens give Bella a human experience to complete





Thank you and please post the link to the story.





P.S. I already no that www.ramblingsandthoughts.com and the Twilight archive at ww.fanfiction.net are good sites. So please don't post those links. Please post links to SPECIFIC stories!

Twilight Fans!!! Does anybody know any good fan fiction for Twilight??
tri trilight lexicon its rlly gud





xxx
Reply:My friend she loves vampire stories and she was telling me of the book called 'Interview with the Vampires' and a continuing books of it. She's like in love with that story. There's also a movie for it.

auto loan

No comments:

Post a Comment