Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gardener in Aberdeen?

I am looking for someone to sort out my garden - I dont mid cutting grass or the odd bit of weeding but right now I must have the only wilderness garden in the middle of town and I am fed up of it - I just want someone to come in and get it looking good and keep it nice





I tried planting poppies and peony roses but they just didnt grow so some help from either a company or just a keen gardener to get it in shape and look nice (as well as to shut the neighbours up lol) would be greatly appreciated

Gardener in Aberdeen?
also in west midlands self employed contract gardener for 15yrs go by recommendation DO NOT hire out of papers and mags expect to pay £12- £15 perhr depending if he/she takes the rubbish away and has to pay tipping charge
Reply:try looking in the yellow pages or yopu cold pay me to come up once a month to sort it out for you, by the way i am in the west midlands.


No comments:

Post a Comment